- Alex Lang on Hurry Slowly episode 12 https://overcast.fm/+J1L_pRiDc
"satisfaction is antithetical to a society that demands continuous consumption, or continuous conquest"
"Do I want to trade some of my health for this?"
- Art of Charm: Fanmail Friday episode 143 https://overcast.fm/+7f8pvPAo/27:16
“are actions being taken because they are the most useful, or because they are the most satisfying?" - ?
- Current Affairs Vol 2 issue 5
“Sitting in chatrooms is like being in an all-day meeting."
- Jason Fried on Hurry Slowly episode 1: https://overcast.fm/+J1L_oVdo4
"I’m not holding my breath for breakthroughs from companies for whom monopolizing attention is their business model."
- Craig Mod on How I Got My Attention Back https://www.wired.com/2017/01/how-i-got-my-attention-back/
“All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone."
"Treat your attention with respect"
"Intensity can be traded for time"
- Cal Newport on Quit Social Media TEDxTysons https://youtu.be/3E7hkPZ-HTk