Weekly Wins 2018-05-21
Posted on May 21st, 2018
- Completed graduation activities for my company’s executive development program, including intriguing discussions with senior executives and a powerful graduation ceremony featuring words of wisdom from all the participants and many of their managers.
- From above, received numerous compliments on my graduation speech (note: these were 2-3 minute micro speeches).
- Enjoyed a date night and conversation at Lucas Oil to see Indy Eleven.
- Brought our dogs to friends’ place for their doggy birthday party, and they played nicely and hilariously
- Enjoyed time with some of our other friends, including numerous rounds of their kids playing dress-up dance party (e.g. “I’m a Princess of the Far Snow”, which naturally had to come with lots of set-dressing for the room).